1. In 4 days it will be Christmas and I have less than 25% of my shopping done. In fact, I have continued to buy more things for myself and completely overlook selecting gifts for those I love. I suppose you could call that being selfish, I call it treating yo’self. And yet one more reason that I think I am completely unprepared for someday mothering a small child.
2. In 5 days I will be turning 30. I’ve decided that this year I don’t want to do anything grand, just have a low-key day at the house and maybe have family and close friends stop over for drinks/appetizers. Probably in yoga pants. Is this what 30 is? No longer having any desire at all to wear something sparkly or fluffy and drink over-priced, under-poured cocktails and have people shower you with attention, but instead just never leave your house and drink quietly at home? Actually that sounds pretty amazing. Let’s do this, 30.
3. Did you guys see the season finale of Dexter? I mean… I can’t even… just wow. (In a good way.)
4. Speaking of TV, my newest addiction is Shahs of Sunset on Bravo. (Obviously.) This show is everything. (I feel like Stefon when I say that.) I kind of “hate watch” it, just so I can complain about how hideous the amount of money these people have is, and how I wouldn’t event “want to be that rich” (hahaha), but I just can’t stop watching it. And the new chick? I mean, I just can’t even wait to see what this Hot Mess Barbie brings to the table. If you haven’t seen this show yet, please start watching it. At least so I have someone to talk smack about it with.
5. I owe you guys a gigantic “thank you” times 1,000,000 for all the feedback on my vlog debut. You are just the best. I had a lot of fun doing it (hours of learning how to edit video aside) and hoped so much that it wouldn’t be a giant failure. So just knowing that you guys enjoyed it even a little makes it totally worth it. I am definitely going to do more, and hopefully get a little less awkward each time. So stay tuned and let me know what else you’d like me to vlog about!
6. I probably won’t blog again until after, so Merry Christmas, lovahs! I hope that whatever holiday you are celebrating, it is filled with family, friends, good food, great booze and lots of love.